Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00500 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨77,685 (Rp 15,550,027) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (37 minutes ago)