Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 167.697 INR / OMR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨92,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨92,000 (﷼ 549) in Sur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)