Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.604 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,867 (GH₵1,566) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨20,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)