Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.041 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,804 (GH₵1,450) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (33 minutes ago)