Cost of living in Sunderland, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.813 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunderland (United Kingdom) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨500,325 (£6,042) in Sunderland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)