Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.814 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨406,250 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨406,250 (S/. 20,503) in Sullana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)