Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05595 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,932 (677,997 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)