Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05979 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,009 (1,254,454 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)