Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05451 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,799 (1,647,291 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (33 minutes ago)