Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 187.862 INR / OMR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 78% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,368 (﷼ 625) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)