Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.460 INR / OMR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨481,808 (﷼ 2,860) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)