Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.399 INR / OMR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨497,140 (﷼ 2,952) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (28 minutes ago)