Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.351 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨24,746 ($b2,646) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)