Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.593 INR / RSD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨44,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨42,049 (70,902 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhatinda costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)