Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨460,668 (€6,333) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)