Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.305 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 119% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,282 (£1,336) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 31 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)