Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.692 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨357,061 (£4,318) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨279,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)