Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.738 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨494,292 (£6,047) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)