Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.577 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 109% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,136 (£1,330) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)