Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.488 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 113% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,507 (£1,558) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)