Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.157 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 33% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨499,026 (£5,930) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)