Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,471 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.895 INR / SEK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 156% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,892 (19,112 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (about 4 hours ago)