Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,835 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.416 INR / SEK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,122 (11,613 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)