Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.078 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 51% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,315 (руб 39,250) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)