Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.702 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 37% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨535,881 (kr 69,577) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (20 minutes ago)