Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 190 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.852 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 201% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,225 (kr 11,490) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)