Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 170 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.331 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 220% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,408 (kr 12,293) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)