Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.370 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 195% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,294 (kr 20,465) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)