Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 250 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.397 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 201% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,302 (kr 11,468) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (24 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)