Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.014 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 40% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨656,745 (kr 81,945) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)