Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 217 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.247 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 200% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,129 (kr 10,565) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)