Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.901 INR / BGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,016 (1,712 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (about 1 hour ago)