Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.708 INR / BGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,466 (1,521 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)