Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.823 INR / BGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,159 (1,582 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (22 minutes ago)