Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 426 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.129 INR / HRK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 68% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,855 (5,317 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)