Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.161 INR / HRK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,999 (14,565 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨133,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kampala costs 3,400 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €12 (40 minutes ago)