Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 419 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.323 INR / HRK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 68% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,132 (5,050 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)