Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.685 INR / HRK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,190 (7,144 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)