Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 292 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.694 INR / HRK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 71% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,412 (5,275 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)