Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.680 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,170 (C$1,649) in Sparwood, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)