Cost of living in Soweto, South Africa compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.984 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Soweto (South Africa) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨59,833 (R 12,004) in Soweto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)