Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.238 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 115% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,777 (£1,494) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)