Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.036 INR / TND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 9% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨51,709 (1,986 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (37 minutes ago)