Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.272 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,774 (R$ 7,191) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨138,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (about 2 hours ago)