Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24842 INR / HUF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,989 (281,738 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chalcis costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kassel costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €390 (14 minutes ago)