Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26064 INR / HUF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,588 (316,862 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)