Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.052 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 36% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,905 ($1,190) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)