Cost of living in Sonipat, India compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,552 in Sonipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)