Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18130 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨31,096 (171,518 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)