Cost of living comparison between Sokoto, Nigeria and Aizawl, India
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21050 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,579 (12,250 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)