Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,816 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.190 INR / BGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,207 (975 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)