Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,726 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.393 INR / BGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,531 (2,068 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)