Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.605 INR / BGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨24,628 (638 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)