Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.297 INR / CHF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨325,465 (CHF 4,836) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨280,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)