Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01604 INR / KHR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨452,695 (28,219,329 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)