Cost of living comparison between Sihanoukville, Cambodia and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01654 INR / KHR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨421,408 (25,480,844 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (about 1 hour ago)