Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01678 INR / KHR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,335 (4,607,630 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)