Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01769 INR / KHR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 51% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,414 (5,392,404 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)