Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01687 INR / KHR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 48% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,009 (4,919,692 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)