Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01588 INR / KHR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 51% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,397 (2,859,504 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)