Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01786 INR / KHR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 50% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,627 (4,962,831 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)