Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.506 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 88% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,054 (€1,451) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)