Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,392 (₨63,248) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (43 minutes ago)