Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 36% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,566 (₨64,395) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)