Cost of living comparison between Sialkot, Pakistan and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.639 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,554 (₨127,597) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (35 minutes ago)