Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,191 (₨157,097) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)