Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19586 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨20,646 (105,411 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (33 minutes ago)