Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / ALL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨143,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨138,415 (243,161 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)