Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.631 INR / ALL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,338 (54,403 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)