Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / ALL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,837 (60,275 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)