Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.628 INR / ALL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,414 (100,902 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)