Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 108% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,274 (¥93,020) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)