Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Aizawl, India
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00170 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,397 (﷼ 40,924,235) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Prince George costs C$50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (about 3 hours ago)