Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨62,414 (﷼ 31,395,098) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (34 minutes ago)