Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00192 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨26,512 (﷼ 13,838,037) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)