Cost of living comparison between Shiraz, Iran and Aizawl, India
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00212 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,571 (﷼ 45,078,612) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)