Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00184 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨28,237 (﷼ 15,355,554) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)