Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.399 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,572 (6,594元) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 4 hours ago)