Cost of living in Shashamane, Ethiopia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.608 INR / ETB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shashamane (Ethiopia) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,417 (29,299 Birr) in Shashamane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)