Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.528 INR / AED
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨464,195 (Dirham 25,054) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)