Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,033 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.530 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 86% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,569 (元5,657) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)