Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.754 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,694 (RM5,402) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)