Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.250 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,988 (RM4,196) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)