Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.771 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,527 (€1,323) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)