Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.755 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨70,708 (10,467 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (about 1 hour ago)