Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,426 (€1,168) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)