Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,471 (€1,028) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)