Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,049 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05727 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨588,356 (₩10,274,183) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨475,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)