Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 968 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06114 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 126% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,748 (₩2,105,919) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)