Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 991 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06193 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 134% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,009 (₩1,211,161) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)