Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,062 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05860 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨594,895 (₩10,151,878) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)