Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 282 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.009 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 131% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,800 ($997) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)