Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.480 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨475,317 ($7,372) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨378,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)