Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.466 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 74% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,923 (3,275 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)