Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.972 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,516 (4,391 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)