Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 50% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,519 in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)