Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.848 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨2,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨2,382 (Taka 2,810) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)