Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.799 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨6,204 (Taka 7,765) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (35 minutes ago)