Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.792 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,200 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨5,907 (Taka 7,456) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)